Translate This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Create with Microsoft Word

Finally had a breather to play with my new font! I have been looking for places to get my monogram printed but it can be pretty pricey. My motto is "I won't pay someone to do something that I can do unless absolutely necessary." Since I like to use paper calendars instead of the more modern day technology apps, I created a calendar in 45 mins using Microsoft Word. I think monograms can make anything look elegant. If you would like to create your own monogram calendar I have created a template that you can use. All you need to do is edit it to your liking. Enjoy!!

This is a screenshot of the file. Download using the link.

Use this link to access my DropBox file:

DIY Monogram Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment