Translate This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Mya!!

My darling daughter (DD) is FIVE!!! I can't believe it. Where has the time gone?! I do what I always do the day of my kids birthdays. I go through pictures and melt my heart by the teeny tiny toes and faces that have sprouted before my eyes. I'm not sure what I'm doing for her birthday. I know bad right...well I have a good excuse. I live in Omaha and there is not much to do as far as birthdays go. I was going to rent a venue and do a spa party for her and some friends but there were very few highly priced venues. I MISS ATLANTA SOOOO MUCH!!!!  I sent cupcakes to preschool for her. I think we will just celebrate as a family by going to the movies and letting her build a bear at the workshop this weekend. Chuck E Cheese's is over-rated so that wasn't an option. Having a birthday in the winter is a bummer sometimes. I know whatever we decide, she will be happy with it.


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment