Translate This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Disney Princess Paper Dolls

I remember being a young girl playing with my paper dolls. Most of them were of American Girl Addy Walker. Children are missing out on great toys nowadays! LOL. I recently came across these dolls and had to share. My daughter, just like any 5 year old girl, is in love with the Disney Princesses. Disney Family has a website full of great treasures including PAPER DOLLS!!! DISNEY PRINCESS PAPER DOLLS!!! I was so excited. I don't know how long these have been out, but I'm a little bummed that I didn't know sooner. Well here you are. Click this link to go to the website. You can choose which paper dolls you want to print, or print all of them if you wish. Enjoy lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment