Translate This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introduce Music to Your Kids

Music is a great way to challenge young children. Many studies show that children you play a musical instrument tend to excel better academically. My favorite instrument are the keyboard, clarinet and violin. I personally don't play the violin but I did play the clarinet and keyboard during my childhood. I wanted to introduce music to my children in a more fun way. And if they wanted to take it to the next level, then by all means we would. I discovered a website during my internship years ago that has just stuck with me over the years. Virtual Keyboard.


You can click here to visit the site. My preschool students and my own children have loved playing this virtual keyboard. With this site you will utilize the  third row of characters on your computer keyboard (A-"). This site allows you to choose nine total instruments. There are many virtual instrument sites out there. Just Google, you'll be amazed at what you find.


There is a virtual paino website that you can visit here. This one is probably more advanced.



Check them out! Comments always welcome and appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment