Translate This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box


OMG!!! I got my first Influenster Vox Box! I was soooo excited. I love getting free things. Who doesn't?! The best thing about getting a Vox Box is that all the products inside are complimentary from Influenster for product testing. All they simply ask is that if selected, you submit a few social media posts about your Vox Box. Once you receive your Vox Box, you long onto Influenster and check-in then you complete the easy peasy tasks. Check out Influenster for your chance to get a Vox Box. 

Inside the Spring Fling Vox Box:

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: (Valued at $5.99)



This is MY FAVAORITE thing in the box! I love falsies and mascara!! I was just complaining that I needed new mascara because the current one was NO BUENO! Perfect timing huh?! I love Rimmel. Their high quality products have never left me disappointed. Im excited to use this one for sure!

Kiss Everlasting French Nails (Valued at $6.49)



I love Kiss products! I do not need to go into detail. Kiss products speak for themselves. :D

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance (Valued from $3.99- $4.99)




My go to tampon brand has always been Playtex! I have never regretted any purchase. I'm glad I have these because being a woman is EXPENSIVE!!!!

Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Lotion (Starting at $2.49)



I love Nivea. This brand is so rich. All of their products have been good for me. Right down to the lip balm. I haven't tried this line yet but I am very eager to do so. I'm glad it was a small size because I always keep lotion in my purse. 

Labor Day Movie Air Freshner



Ummmmm, yea ok. :/


My overall thoughts:

I am very very pleased with this box. All of the products are amazing! I am in love with my mascara and I haven't even opened it yet. The Labor Day Air Freshner was a bit disappointing. I would have liked something more useful. Maybe a scented pie candle or pie flavored gum or chap stick. But, I still really appreciate being chosen for one of the boxes. I hope I get another one in the future! :D


Let me know your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment