|This picture is a year or two old but it has always been a favorite!|
I didn't want to COMPLETELY cop her so I threw my own twist on it. ;D
- My jacket is by Xhilaration by Target. I got it new from my local thrift store for $5! Its made of seude.
- My scarf is an infinity scarf that I made myself. Check out the tutorial in DIYs. I would guess and say material wise it was about $5.
- My bag is a Dooney and Bourke that my honey got me a few years back. It was about $300.
- I just have on a regular white cap sleeve shirt from Body Shop many moons ago. I think I paid $2 off the clearance.
- My Angel brand jeans I got from Gordmans. They were on sell last year for $10!!
- My boots came from Wet Seal this past fall 2012. They were marked down to $8!!!
So my total outfit comes to $330. I think I did pretty darn good! I am going to search and see if I can find the price of her outfit. Being that it is a few years old that it may be a little hard. Im will to bet that hers was waaaaaayyyyy more than mine. Thanks for the support. Stay tuned...more Get The Look Inspirations coming soon.